Each one film-coated tablet contains :
- Metronidazole : 500 mg
- Excipients: S.Q. for one film-coated tablet.
Flagyl is indicated in the treatment of infections due to trichomonas vaginalis, non-specific vaginitis, amebiasis, giardiasis, infections involving sensitive anaerobic microorganisms.
Dosage & Administration
Trichomonas vaginalis vaginitis
- Woman: 250 mg by oral route twice daily and 1 pessary/day by vaginal route for 10 days or 2 g by oral route in one intake.
- Man: 250 mg by oral route twice daily for 10 days. Exceptionally the treatment could be increased to 0.750 g or to 1g / day.
Your partner must be treated simultaneously even if she/he does not demonstrate any clinical signs.
500 mg by oral route twice daily for 7 days. Your partner must be treated simultaneously.
- Adults: 1.5 g / day by oral route.
- Children: 30 to 40 mg / kg / day by oral route.
The daily dose should be taken as 3 divided doses, preferably during meals. The treatment generally lasts 7 consecutive days.
Adults and children aged over 15: 0.750 g to 1 g / day by oral route.
Children aged 15 or under:
- from 2 to 5 years old : 250 mg / day,
- from 5 to 10 years old : 375 mg / day,
- from 10 to 15 years old : 500 mg / day by oral route.
- For children, Flagyl Oral Solution or Flagyl 250 mg tablet is more suitable.
- This daily dose should be taken as a single dose or two divided doses, preferably during meals for 5 consecutive days.
Adults: 1 g to 1.5 g / day by oral route.
Children: 20 to 30 mg / kg / day by oral route.
can i buy metronidazole for dogs
can i buy metronidazole at a pharmacy
buy metronidazole for fish uk
buy metronidazole for dogs uk
metronidazole gel to buy uk
buy metronidazole cream uk
metronidazole can you buy over the counter
metronidazole to purchase
metronidazole gel to buy
metronidazole cream to buy
metronidazole for dogs to buy